We have to do our best to use our resources to improve people’s lives. More importantly, we have to make sure we collaborate with partners who can help creating lasting results for the people we are trying to help. So, we use a rigorous process to define strategies—one that includes feedback and focuses on results.
Our strategy development process mainly focuses these steps:
- Researching and defining the problems and what needs to be done.
- Defining what our Foundation can do.
- Planning our resources.
- Setting our goals and specific results so we can measure progress.
- Communicating and working with our partners effectively to reach the set goals.
- Overseeing the progress and the results.